Prohibition

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by EdTLawn, Jul 10, 2007.

1. EdTLawn

EdTLawn LawnSite Member

I don't mean liquor either ...LoL

Our provincial laws forbids sale of any selective herbicides, but you can use them if you got some left.

I drove 200km out of the province today to buy 12 pints of WeedOut and 3 gallons of Killex. I guess it was a spur of the moment decision and didn't want to be driving back and forth anytime soon. I am also dying to try more exotic esther bases stuff you guys are lucky enough to get in the states.

Is this excessive ? I know once I get all the nasty weeds out they will stay out with overseeding and proper fert and pr-emergent practices. :canadaflag:

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Go to Google.com and type in "dandelion wine receipe".

3. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

If my civil liberties are ever as threatened like those of our neighbors we'll organize another revolution.

What's going to happen if someone doesn't overseed, aerate & fertilize properly then sells their home to someone who WANTS a nice lawn? The only way to solve that problem will be a sod-cutter, steam genny & new sod.

Bad scene up their in Canada. When a vocal minority dictates policy...tisk tisk.

4. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

i know this is not a political forum, but i would have to say our civil liberties have been threatened and slowly taken for sometime:)

5. EdTLawn

EdTLawn LawnSite Member

Americans are procecuted if they burn their national flag, Canadians on the other hand have the right to burn their flags without consequence as it is part of their freedom of expression. Blame it on the "evildoers" who ever they might be ? ...LoL

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

EdT -- I hear ya. Our prob is that we had slaves...now we're paying for it. ( high taxes to support N______) .