Project in Progress

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by jlouki01, May 4, 2011.

1. jlouki01

jlouki01 LawnSite Senior Member

2. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I think those aren't favorite fixtures. I would be scared a bear would jump and get me with all those plants around me. Talk about being paranoid. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Neat shots. I like the overhead.

4. jlouki01

Not bad for a cell phone. It was a lot larger of a project then I expected but it turned out really nice. The path going down into the woods looks like a magazine picture because of the woods.

5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

good job putting lights on each side of walk and staggering them. what is on top of that end post on railing that looks light a path light or switch? maybe a bird feeder?

6. DMAN

DMAN LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Let try this again. I just got caught in a autofill.. On the ipad

I meant to say. Those are my favorite fixtures.

Sorry if you took Offense
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Still waiting on pics from your last job. Want to see this sidewalk bore setup you have

9. jlouki01

Old Old 110 fixtures. They drilled them into the rail cap. It was a zoo getting rid of all that old stuff the next day. I vastly under estimated the labor involved in pulling all that old stuff out.

Those are some of my favorite fixtures also. I figured that's what you meant:) I had to make a custom mounting bracket to install them on the stringers.

The whole time you walk down into the woods you are checking out all the plant material ( weeds and under brush ). Someone could make a great perennial garden down through there someday.