Project of the Century E-450 Dovetail

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by flatlander42, May 12, 2011.

1. RIprop

RIprop LawnSite Member
    from RI

any updates???

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

not anything worth putting up new pics for. I finished the STT lights and a few other things. Tomorow I plan on building the box for grass and finally mounting my tiedown points.

Once again, I"m sitting in the house watching my kids run around like crazy little demons, popping on here every so often. My Son is 18mo old, and my daughter is just a little over 3yrs. They are almost old enough to toss in the backyard and let them play. My son would be eating grass, sticks, and whatever else he can get his hands on! It just "erks" me like no other knowing I have so much other stuff to do....but at the same time I wouldn't want to miss a moment of my kids when they are young!

3. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

I hear ya man, I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy.....the days im not out cutting I try and spend as much time with him and momma. I have so much other stuff I should be doing, but like you said they grow up so fast....and the kid is just so damn funny!

4. flatlander42

you'd never guess what I picked up the other day..............

[​IMG]

5. flatlander42

oh yeah....I also had to order a new radiator. That's a good fun 400+ buckeroos.'

6. flatlander42

We will go ahead and turn this into a Big Dog mower thread also. Here ya go, have at it. The stripes may not be the best, but it sure does cut nice. I fell in love with it. Steers and drives sooo nice and smooth also. Powered blower for the bagger is on the way, should be here yesterday.:dizzy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Dang bro,Looking good man.

8. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

Looks Good!!! fab work, truck, mower, and all:clapping:

9. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

tell me you still have the other mowers too ??? thats a great looking rig no doubt a money maker . how long is the main flat part of the bed?

10. MMADDUX

MMADDUX LawnSite Member

He does. Look back farther in the thread.