Prolandscape Help

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Rick Danger, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Rick Danger

Rick Danger LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Hi,
    I have Pro landscape #12 and when doing a proposal there doesn't seem to be a provision for adding things like removing existing shrubs, grading, installing drains, etc. I can't believe that I would have to submit another bill using another software for these type of things.
    Anybody know a way around this?
    Thanks.

2. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have it also and had trouble with using that part also. I gave up on it and still use an old simple software " MY deluxe invoices and estimates.
    Mike

3. jas4906

jas4906 LawnSite Member

This is not the easiest thing to do using Prolandscape.. You can do it but you kinda have to cheat a little bit. For example if the shrub is up next to the house your first, use the Rectangle area feature and box in the side of the house that is clear of shrubs. Once you block it in a pop-up will appear that says "Create" select "Polygram", "Stretch". Then move down to the area where the shrubs are a start covering them up with the "New" image. Once you do it a few times you can get the hang of it. Remember Prolandscape is a image editor. You are stacking images on top of images.. It takes time but with patience and creativity you can actually remove all material around the house. For ex. If a window is covered by a bush and you want to remove the bush. Look on the house find another window that is the same Box it in, double click it duplicate image and move over existing shrub. Have fun...