Prolandscape seminar?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by nlminc, Feb 10, 2008.

1. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Has anyone here taken the 2 day seminar? How did it work out for you? I'm thinking about going to one this year.

2. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

I did attend a couple of years ago and it made a huge difference in my use of the software. The hands on method of teaching they use and the tips and tricks they share are definably worth the price of admission. The opportunity to network with other Pro Landscape users has also proven to be an added benefit. I would recommend the training classes for anyone thinking of purchasing their software, as well as every software's training programs.

Kirk

3. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Thanks Kirk. I signed up for one of the classes the other day. It's not so much about the fee for the classes. $700.00 for 2 days seems very fair to me. I was just wondering if you get more out of the class than you would learning the program on your own. I never seem to find the time to really sit and learn it. I get by with what I know so far, but can tell there's more I could benifit from if I had one of the classes under my belt.

Chris

4. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris, you will absolutely get more from the class. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions of the instructor and likely one of the software engineers. Play with your program as much as you can in anticipation of the class. That way you will be very familiar with everything they will be doing.

Kirk

5. VO Landscape Design

VO Landscape Design LawnSite Senior Member

Check out the Forum on their website for more help. I wanted to attend one of them but the timing doesn't work out.
    VO