Prolawn sprayer & Ride on Spreader.(Oklahoma)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by yardprospraying, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

My zip is 55060. I am hoping to sell a couple things that way I can buy the walkbehind and one of the ztr sprayers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. yardprospraying

yardprospraying LawnSite Member

Shipping from zip 73701 to 55060 is: $285-$350.

That is for the walk behind sprayer, and one ztr sprayer. The weights I gave them were 150lbs and 500lbs. I used class 50 for shipping class. I don't know the exact weight, so I may be over on that. I can get a more firm quote if you would like.

If you would like to check a carrier you are welcome to. I am not sure what the best one is. I will split the shipping with you if you are interested.

John.

3. prolawnappeal

prolawnappeal LawnSite Member

what could you do as far as putting together the ride on spreader and the push sprayer? I live in Salina KS right off Interstate and was wondering if you would be willing to meet at the border or maybe farther north. Let me know. Thanks Travis

4. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

I'm thinking I'll be taking them. I have a guy suppose to buy my bagger system. If he gets it for sure I'll send you the money. I won't know for a few days though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

That is dirt cheap for that push sprayer.

6. yardprospraying

The push spreader was only used a few times. It is fairly easy to push too!!

I am trying to price everything to move. The ztr sprayers need are in good shape, need tips and maybe new skirting on one of them, which I think I have a new set.

The ride on spreader needs attention to the gas tank or hose. I think possible just a hose or a fitting. It has been sitting inside shop for 2 years without being started.

I may be selling a z-spray intermediate this fall too!

I would be willing to split shipping or deliver within a reasonable distance.

John

7. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

What's the details on the z spray? I maybe would buy just the walk behind sprayer for now, then buy the z spray later.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. yardprospraying

The z-spray was used for 2 seasons. It has extremely low hours on it. I have kept it in excellent condition. I have a z-spray max that I have been using for several years, so I quit using the intermediate. I

I am not sure on the price yet, but I will let you know when I put it up for sale.

There is another person interested in the push sprayer, so I need to know asap!! He acted like he was going to come here and pick it up with the ride on spreader.

9. yardprospraying

No takers yet. These are some excellent prices on this equipment!!

10. JLWC

JLWC LawnSite Member

whats the width of the push sprayer and the other two