1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ProLocker Close out Special $99.95

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by ProLawnEquipment, Oct 3, 2005.

1. ProLawnEquipment

ProLawnEquipment Inactive

We still have a few of the Black ProLockers here in the warehouse that need to be moved. If anyone is intersted in one i can sell the for $99.95 and that includes shipping.

These units fit walkbehind mowers and push blowers.

Give us a call at 772-229-1690 to place your order.

We also have a dozen or so of the quick spreaders that we would like to clear out to make room for new products that are coming in and I can sell them for $119.99 plus shipping.

The quickspreader can be seen on our site www.prolockers.com

Shipping to international customers rates depend on country
  2. ProLawnEquipment

Those of you have called and ordered thanks we still have some more left for the rest of you guys and gals
  3. ferris_1972

ferris_1972 LawnSite Member

I have two standers one behind the other will the prolocker work for me. Are the actually holders removable to allow for equipment to pass over.
  4. ProLawnEquipment

Ok the Mounting Bracket is Flat and the Prolocker mounts into the mounting bracket and the ProLocker is removable with the pull of a pin basically

With two standers you would need only 2 prolockers and I would reccomend the New Models (or Yellow ones as some call it)
  5. rodneyskip

rodneyskip LawnSite Member
    from KY

Do you have any black ones left? What size are they?

6. ProLockers

ProLockers LawnSite Member

No, Black ones are gone, only new yellow models.
  7. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

Do you still have any more of the ProLockers?
    Thanks Dale
  8. ProLockers

ProLockers LawnSite Member

We actually discovered a pallet in our warehouse this week of the black model prolockers. It is just a handful of 200 and 300 models and they will go for the $99.95 plus $15.00 freight. Please contact me if you would like more information or to make your purchase.
    Christina Quintero
    ProLawn Equipment Sales, LLC
    (772) 229-1690
  9. mowingtowing

mowingtowing LawnSite Member

do you have any photos of the "black" pro lockers with little wonder push blowers? I am a little concerned about clearence with the wheels.
  10. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Any black ones left or do you have a special for february?