Prolocker Questions

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by mcwlandscaping, Sep 10, 2005.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

How much do prolockers cost? And do you have to run two of them or are you fine using just one? And is there a minimum wheel size that these will work on Thanks for any response,
    Michael

2. ProLawnEquipment

ProLawnEquipment Inactive

Michael

You ask some really good questions.

1st What kind of equipment are you running?

If you have a walk behind we have a model that is $154.99 plus $15.00 shipping & handling.

This Model Fits equipment with 7" to 10.5" wheel heights

Refer to Model Number PE = WL200

If you are running a ZTR we have a model that is $174.99 plus $15.00 shipping & handling.

This Model Fits equipment with 12.5" to 16" wheel heights

Refer to Model Number PE = WL300

And for non mower related applications we cary ProLockers for ATVs, Dirt bikes, and coming soon Skid Steers

2nd Only one locker is needed per Machine because they give 240 degrees of coverage meaning your mower wont go forward backward or side to side.

If you have any oteher questions Please ask, Visit our website www.prolockers.com or give us a call Monday-Friday during buisness hours and there will be someone able to answer any question you may have

Joe
    ProLawn Equipment
    www.prolockers.com

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thank you very much for the response and will deffinatly be looking more into your product. Ratchet tie downs are getting VERY time consuming as i continue to expand but don't want to just leave the exmark unsecured! Thanks again
    Michael

4. ProLawnEquipment

Michael

No Problem If you have any more questions be sure to ask or even give us a call.

5. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

I would be interested in skidsteer tie down system when it comes out. I am sick of having to spend 30minutes chaining my machine down. I have even seen some guys not securing or chaining thier machines down which is crazy.

Email is Info@breenlandscaping.com

6. ProLawnEquipment

Hopefully this will be available before the EXPO in Louisville.........

As soon as it becomes available I will let you and everyone else know

7. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

When you use 2 of them to lock 2 mowers with how do you get the mower up front b/c you have a locker blocken you? Say you have 2 60" mowers how do you pull the first one up with out the deck hitten the first locker?
    Srry if thats confusing!!!!!

8. ProLawnEquipment

You just place the moutning brackets stragicaly so you can get the front mower around the ProLocker in the rear

If the mower is too big you ca simply remove the ProLocker from the mounting bracket with the pull of a pin and load mower and then put ProLocker back into place and load second mower