Prolockers Are Amazing!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Jun 5, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Ok, everybody knows that I received them in the mail a few days again, gave a quick look over and I figured that this weekend I would try them out

Well, they are AMAZING!!! Best design and inovation I have ever seen in a product.

Everybody asks, including myself how do you get the mower in the front of the trailer around them. Well this is where the amazing part is. The actual system has a quick release pin (one pull) and the unit slides up from the two panels that it is secured to on the trailer floor.

I highly recommend this product to everybody. Quick and easy to load and unload. Only takes about 5 seconds to load and/or unload.

Thank you very much Mark for the great product.

2. steve225

steve225 LawnSite Member

Two 2x4's work good for me!
    Steve

3. tiedeman

from earth

good to hear it steve:rolleyes:

4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

What is a pro locker?

5. tiedeman

from earth

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Troy, could we use them on our trailer with both mowers??

7. tiedeman

from earth

yes you could. That is what is so neat is the fact that they have that quick disconnect pin so the mowers (front mower in the trailer) can just past them. Let me know when you want to see them Derrick and I can show you.

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks!!! I will give you a call

9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Looks cool but who is to say it is DOT approved? Not sure that would satisfy laws. Trailer rollover and your equipment is not staying.

10. tiedeman

from earth

true, but who is to say that the tie downs we use are DOT approved and prevent the equipment from not coming out of the trailer during a rollover?