promoting exmark

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by juststarting023, Mar 28, 2002.

1. juststarting023

juststarting023 LawnSite Member

got to new trailors this year and 1 new exmark 48'' metro and want to know if i can get some nice stickers to dress up my trailors? did this with my fertilizer supplier and to my nursery and she said her daughter would paint their logo for me.. just wanted to know if exmark could help me with my equipment promotion.

thanks marc:D :cool:

2. Mastercutz

Mastercutz LawnSite Member
    from TN

I would love to have stickers myself, or maybe even a license plate or something to help you guys get your name out there, even, the ones with enclosed trailers keep there equipment to where no one can see what kind it is or anything, let us know if you have anything available.

3. ceaman

ceaman LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I want a couple of the big stickers too! I want to show all of those green guys why my yards look better....

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hey guys:

Stickers are one of the promotional items that we just don't keep on hand here at the factory. We used to carry them, but too many guys complained because they weren't the right color, size, shape, etc. . . Instead of carrying the truck/trailer decals, we just made them available through The Vernon Company. They handle all of our promotional items, and you can order them through our web site. Here is a link to this portion of our web site - http://www.vernoncompany.com/exmark/. Just click on the Dealer ID icon.

Check these out, and if they don't work or if you'd like us to offer another kind of decal for your truck/trailer, e-mail me at Dustin.Schwab@exmark.com or just create another post.

Talk to you guys later,

Dustin
    Exmark Customer Support