Promotional Items

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Mowerdad, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Mowerdad

Mowerdad LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for promotional items that can be used as giveaways? T-shirts & hats are great, but can be expensive and pens or mugs just doen't excite me. I'm looking for something unique, that's specific to our industry. Any ideas would be greatly appreciaited!

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Gloves with your company name on the wrist part. . . like these
    [​IMG]

I am in no way connected to, or want to do wrong to ECHO by posting this pic

3. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Gloves are a paradox giveaway item. If somebody would use the gloves with your name on it, they wouldn't be hiring you to do their work. If they are hiring you for lawn services, they wouldn't be using the gloves and they would be thrown in the closet. I realize some customers might do some of their own work, and use gloves, AND use your lawn services too.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Roger good point, if you serve a custmor you do everything, thanks for bringing that up!

5. rain gauges with your name imprinted, or I use microwave popcorn,packaged with my company name and logo

6. Mowerdad

Mowerdad LawnSite Member

Both great ideas! There's nothing like seeing the look on a child's face when the "cool guy on the big red mower" gives him a hat or other small gift. It keeps your name out there and their parents will be loyal customers! I'm looking forward to hearing some more ideas. Thanks guys!

7. ED'S LAWNCARE

ED'S LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Where do you get the popcorn, and what is the price?

8. Try WWW.RAMSEYPOPCORN.COM OR WWW.PRESTONFARMS.COM both are good companies just a few miles from me. If you call them or e-mail them ask them about the private label and they can print whatever you want on the bag. seems like I gave around seventy five cents for five hundred bags. If you don't give them all away_______________darn good eating.

9. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

I like the rain Gauge idea it ties what you do with who you are

10. Turf Troll

Turf Troll LawnSite Member

I use to give away tiny pen knives that looked like a miniature swiss army knife with tweezer,scissor,etc.