proof that crapsman has great deals

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Eddie B, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

42cc, $98.93

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Yes, a great deal until you need service, or parts.

3. Eddie B

from gone

they cover the product for a lifetime... this is a backup anyhows so I could care less

4. git er done landscaping

git er done landscaping LawnSite Member

quote\they cover the product for a lifetime.../quote. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

5. Thirdpete

Thirdpete LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

put a 14" bar on that and it goes from crap to average homeowner. and it only covers hand tools, not power equipment, for life.

6. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

There is no such thing as a "lifetime" warranty on their power equipment. If the salesman told you that, he is not telling the truth.

7. waffletown20

waffletown20 LawnSite Member
    from PA

It probably weighs a ton.

8. Eddie B

from gone

alrighty... back when I was a kid pushin the 21" for money, I had a crapsman trimmer. A year later the head fell apart and I wasn't satisfied. They handed me a new trimmer, a model of my choice.

I'll repeat myself... this is a backup. If i'm out on a job and bend a bar or something, I can grab this chainsaw and be up and running in about 2 minutes and continue. It was 98 bucks, folks.

9. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Your working to hard if your referring back when you were a kid at the age of 19. None the less, that thing was worth the amount you paid for it. I wouldn't trade my Stihl for it, but you got a decent deal.

10. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

I would of picked it up. Great deal, and could come in handy if need be in an emergency.