Proper materials for house skirt

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by paul, Sep 20, 2001.

1. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

This post was deleted per original posters request

2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought we couldn't delete a thread after a half hour from posting. The basic idea behind this rule was to respect the fact that other people had posted quite possibly pertinent & beneficial information on that subject for everyone, not just the thread starter. While some threads have gone awry, others have started in one direction, then gone off subject while still beneficial discussions resulted. I remember the regulars arguing about this last year and I thought the result was that threads should stay because of the potentially great discussions that could be deleted, regardless of the original poster's feelings or intent of the thread. Not trying to stir things up, I'm just relaying my understanding of the results of the argument that was had last year, and I'm questioning the change of policy?

All of that said, I didn't read that thread, so I have no idea what was going on with it. However I have always posted under the assumption that I am not allowed to delete my threads after the half hour.

3. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

The post was deleted per poster's request, he had reposted in the homeowners forum. when a thread is removed or deleted a post by the moderator is left to answer any question why it was moved or removed

4. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Paul. You know you coulda saved some pain in my wrists by saying it was "moved" instead of deleted. ;)

5. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

He had posted in the homeowner forum before asking me to move it