Property in full bloom

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by barefootlawnsandlandscape, May 28, 2007.

1. barefootlawnsandlandscape

barefootlawnsandlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Here is one of my properties I picked up this year. These pictures were taken about two months ago when the azaleas were in full bloom and right after we mulched. I picked up about 7 properties like this, full maintenance package, million dollar homes. I will post some more pictures of properties as soon as I get them.

renfroe property.jpg

renfroe azaleas.jpg

renfroe courtyard.jpg

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great....send some of those customers my way !!
  3. JG Landscaping

JG Landscaping LawnSite Member

In the first pic it looks like you didn't put an edge on the beds....or am I just missing something?
    Looks great other than that.
  4. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

i was noticing the same thing. but maybe thats how they like it? the properties look great!! are there other colors of azaleas where you live besides pink? we have every color of the rainbow here, so i was just wondering.
  5. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Pics and properties look great........edging...not so great!

6. barefootlawnsandlandscape

barefootlawnsandlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

They have since been edged with a stick edger. I don't have a bed edger because there aren't many properties that are not edged with steel edging around here.

That is one property. If you notice there are some white azaleas in there. We have all different kinds here. I didn't do the landscaping, I would have put more of a variety of colors in for sure.

Thanks for the comments.
  7. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful property - looks just like Macon in the springtime - thanks for the pics.