1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Property In Southern Living Magazine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MMLawn, Apr 2, 2006.

1. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Just found out this weekend that a 24 acre property that we maintain is being featured in an upcoming issue of Southern Living Magazine.

Now, while I'm sure it won't mention the lawn maintenance company that maintains the grounds, it will have pictures of the property I'm sure and it sure won't hurt our portfolio any having it featured in the magazine. You can believe that we will use the fact that it was featured in the magazine and that we are responsible for the grounds to our advantage.
  2. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

That is impressive. I have a residential customer that was in Southern Living Magazine a couple of years ago. I did not get a copy of it. I regret it now.
    It would be a great promotional tool. I did mention it here....somewheres....anyway, I would get several copies of the magazine and keep one in a safe place.
  3. dkeisala

dkeisala LawnSite Senior Member

That's totally cool and a feather in your cap, regardless if you get print recognition or not. Plus, it's that little boost that helps you be proud of your work. Way to go!