Property Management Company

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Town Line Lawn Care LLC, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Town Line Lawn Care LLC

Town Line Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Member

Got a call over the weekend from Greg Richard Consulting LLC. Claims to be working with banks that own homes in CT, MA and FL. He is looking to have work done for their GRC Preservation Division. Has anyone in the states mentioned worked for them before.

2. nealster

nealster LawnSite Member

Never heard of him, but i would be more concerned as how he got your number. I have been to florida recently and driving down roads you see a for sale sign on houses (every other house has a for sale sign on it). I would look him up on BBB online, search him on google and find out what banks he is doing business with and call them directly, you are gonna want to talk to the property acquisitions department and find out what they are looking for.

If he had called me and wanted me to maintain houses owner by banks i would have a rep from each bank at every meeting so i am not dealing with a middle man. This would also give you an opportunity to get a contact at a bank.

If you do work with him, don't be shocked if he wants a commission off of each job he gets for you.
  3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Dont walk, RUNNNNNN
  4. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

5. Holleywood

Holleywood LawnSite Member

sounds pretty typical for bank owned homes