Property management forums?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by big acres, Jan 17, 2008.

1. big acres

big acres LawnSite Member

For several months I have been reading LS and PS for the great info. So, I thought there might be a similar site for the property management industry, one where I could learn more about the day to day woes of my customers.

Googled everything and came up with nothing compared to LS or PS, just a few dedicated to large CA or Southwest associations. Most were posts by moronic residents, and each thread had a post from some guy named Juan who was an agent for a courtroom TV show and looking for "his dog pooped in my yard, and I'm suing" type stories.

Have any of you found serious, intelligent forums for the general property management industry?

2. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Try city data .com they have tons of different topics and the format is just like lawnsite.

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Wow what an eye opener, turns out Chesterfield County has close to 30% more population than city of Richmond.

4. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

speaking of Richmond i was talking to a felow who just bought a u.s lawn franchise out about 2 months ago ... he said so far it was kinda slow . I thought his rates were kinda low, esp after spending all that money on the franchise.
    From the equipment he said he had i would assume he is going after residential and small commercial. whats the market like out that way

5. big acres

big acres LawnSite Member

AZ -thanks, city data was interesting, but no real industry stuff to be found.