Property Preservation Servicing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Big C, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Do any of you guys have any experience dealing with Property Preservaion Services. A rep contacted me today wanting to know if my company would be interested in mowing forclosed properties for them. Any info on this company would be appreciated.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Not worth the time. Want you to cover a 50mile area. I was contacted a few months back, wanted me to cover Houma,baton rouge, new orleans, northshore. Pay was around $25cut/ tons of pictures had to be taken, pay was about 45day turn around. NO THANK YOU
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

They will pay more then 25 they just don't want to.

4. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

The rep I spoke to told me $40 a mow and $10 to trim bushes.

5. die4irish

die4irish LawnSite Member
    from ohio

You better check to see if that is before or after the 20% discount they take. that will be also for grass up to 2 ft tall and clipping removed. You will also be required to take pictures of exterior damage to the house including roof. If you miss something they will either back charge you or make you go back and fix it on your dime. picture of street sign, house address, before picture of all 4 sides plus tapes measure picture showing height of grass or weeds.during pictures of all 4 sides while mowing trimming and blowing and after pictures of all 4 sides. Miss any 1 of these pictures and NO PAY for you.

Been in this buisness for a couple of years and they will try to screw you any way they can.