Proposal / Estimate Templates

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by bgaston, May 30, 2002.

1. bgaston

bgaston LawnSite Member

Has anyone purchased the "Proposal / Estimate Templates with Cover Letter" from the " Store" ??
    If so, what did you think of it ? Satisfied ?
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Just bumping this back up as I'd also like to hear from those that bought and use these templates.
  3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

We have literally placed hundreds of orders... I did not have a single complaint or refund request.

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Chuck, are these recieved in MS Word format?

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Nevermind about those Chuck, I found out that they are in .doc format. I was wondering if the Direct Mail templates are in .doc format?

6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I bought them about a month ago and they are great. Sean did a great job on them. I think if you do a search there are couple of threads that talk about them.
  7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hey guys...

The letters are in word format just like the proposal and the contract. It makes it so much easier to use, change, add on, transport on to your letterhead, etc...

LB Landscaping - thanks, I'm glad you liked them!!!

bgaston - if you have any questions, let me know. I will do what I can to help. I think my e-mail address is in my signature.

I wanted everyone to know also that our Green Industry Leaders give away is going to be sometime in February or March. Giving away lots of great stuff... I'm talking to Chuck and I think I'm going to offer a discount to LawnSite members so everyone has a shot at this.... we're practically giving away a business - equipment, books, videos, training, software, and a lot more.

I think there is a link to it in the LawnSite store. And, as always, contact me any time if you have any questions. I'm easy to get in touch with!
  8. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

When I first bought 'em I tought they weren't good for a stablished company, but then I had a chance to use'em for couple of prospects and the price that I paid for them was a real good investment.

Buy those and rush to your best buy or Circuit city and buy the 1001 letter templates I think that's the name it's only 5.00
  9. Trav

Trav LawnSite Member

I feel a little stupid for posting this but I've looked for about 20mins and am just going to ask. Where is the lawnsite store? thanks. Trav:confused:
  10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

No questions are stupid.

On the main page, part way down you will see where it says
    Turfquip written in blue
    then underneath that, New and Used Equipment & Parts Marketplace.

Click on that forum.
    Inside there you will see where it says Lawnsite Store.

Here is the direct link though.
    Lawnsite Store