1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Proposal help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by bucmaster, Sep 9, 2003.

1. bucmaster

bucmaster LawnSite Member

I am getting ready to bid on a large commercial account. got two days to find a template. Can anyone help out on this one. I would like to buy seans but i gotta geet some positive cash coming in first.

if someone has a simple one that they could email me I would appreciate it very much.

Wish me luck guys. this is my first bid with my very own Company.

bucmaster2@cox.net

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. bucmaster

Thanks for the links but I can't get any of them to work. I purchased Sean's.

4. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

A fine purchase...

5. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Good Luck Bucmaster

6. bucmaster

put in 20k worth of bids yesterday with Sean's temps. Thanks guys I am going to have lots of questions. The biggest one was a little company called HSN.

7. firefightercfd

firefightercfd LawnSite Member

I am logged on under my husbands ID. I just wanted to say thanks in a quick post for all the help you give each other. We are just starting out with our lawn business and learning SO much. This site is a HUGE help!
    So that's your official thank you from "firemedicwife24"-as I am known on our firefighter's wives forum.
    Luck to you all in your work!