Proposal template... check it out.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jrebeiro, Apr 6, 2001.

1. jrebeiro

jrebeiro LawnSite Member

Hey all,

I got tired of the proposal sheets from Staples and I wanted my company info on there without ruining the carbon. So I created this document based on the NEBS landscape proposal. Cut, copy, and paste for your needs then bring to a typesetter to make some carbonless forms and your set. May need a little bit of tweaking once you replace my logo with yours and change the fonts to one that matches your company. I created the document in a diferent font and changed it so you guys can view it. I will also be creating a Lawn Service estimate with checkboxes and price spaces for mowing, trimming, bagging, etc... I am also working on a website that will automatically fill these fields in and create a word document for you. It will work with my existing online customer database and I can create estimates, contracts, and invoices right from the web. This works so that my partners also have access to my database and we can print invoices and such right in the field. But thats a work in progress and I'll let you all demo that for me when the time comes.

Please let me know what you think of this proposal.

http://www.choicelawncare.com/documents/ls_proposal.doc

Thanks and enjoy!

2. rawrod

rawrod LawnSite Member

Looks real good. I might make a few adjustments and use this myself if you don't mind. Good luck for the season.
    Rawrod

3. Craig Jones

Craig Jones LawnSite Member

Jeff, this looks great.

Craig Jones

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

That looks good and thanks for sharing this with the Lawnsite Members. :)

5. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice form. Thanks for sharing it.

6. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

looking good!~

7. dhicks

dhicks Member

Your form looks great! First of all, it's simple, E-Z to read and understand and looks highly professional. My hats off to you.

8. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Thats probably the nicest looking proposal I've seen. Looks very professional.

9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Very nice form, thanks for sharing with everyone!

10. SDF250

SDF250 LawnSite Member

I've been scratching my head on how to word my legalities for my new three part estimate,this helped alot THANKS

Looking forward to never getting burnt again