Pros-Cons Bunton 36" W/B

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CMLLawnServices, May 25, 2003.

1. I already did a search and not much usefull came up.
    I`ve been looking for a used W/B lately and found 3 used 36" Buntons all at the same place ; they are hydros with the 14 hp kawisaki they seem to be at a good price , i`ve only seen pics on the internet of them but i`m gonna go look at them as soon as i can get there , they look to be in pretty good condition . i guess my question is are the engines a really reliable engine and do you think they might be ok to put a sulky on ? anybody ever had anything major go wrong with them?
    your help is really appreciated
    thanks
    Craig

2. IndyPropertyCare

IndyPropertyCare LawnSite Member

We picked up a used 48" Bunton w/b this year. It's a horse! Runs absolutely great, cuts just as great....so far no problems.

I'm knocking on wood now. Hope I didn't jinx us! :dizzy:

3. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

One of my 48's has the 14hp kawi. It was my first mower---bought it used 4 1/2 years ago with no problems ever. I would think that engine has enough power for a 36in hydro with sulkie---my 48 fells a little underpowered with me behind it in thick grass and going up hills.

4. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a bunton 36 hydro with the 14 kaw and it pulls me around on my sulky with no probs. what are they asking for them

5. 900 each but i bought a husquvarna htm 130 rider from a new client for 200 bucks that is so umbelivibly clean i know i can get 700 for it that makes a pretty cheap W/B. wbs are very hard to find around here and i`m gonna try to snap this deal up.

6. Turfclippings

Turfclippings LawnSite Member

i have 95 Bunton 36 WB. It has the 14 Kaw on it and it cuts great bought it new and only been in once for a tune up at the dealer. Love the machine, i would buy those at 900. U will be happy with them