Proslide owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by topher924, Mar 31, 2004.

1. topher924

topher924 LawnSite Member

How much do you weigh and how big of a machine is pulling you?
  2. noiseyvoyzey

noiseyvoyzey LawnSite Member

153lbs with a 52 toro proline 20 horse kohler command. works great
  3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

170#, 5' 11"
    Proslide keeps me at a comfortable height with the handlebars, no bending or stooping.
    Pulling with a 52" eXmark TTHP hydro floating deck with 17hp V-twin Kaw (my old 14hp 52" hydro Scag pulled it fine too). It works great. I like it because I can step off and instantly have a w/b machine again. Stripes real well, gives smooth ride over almost any ground. Also like it because it keeps me behind the handlebars, no ab workouts like a trailing sulky.
  4. topher924

topher924 LawnSite Member

I like mine too when I can use it on flat ground. Im am 6' 190 and am pulling it with Toro 17hp. But I have a couple of yards that have hills in them, but I love it for all the reasons FrankenScag mentioned. I might try to rig a way to use the proslide and a wheeled sulky when needed. Any ideas?
  5. dart2cut

dart2cut LawnSite Member

love my slide, GRAVELY 15/48 Hydro and i'm 150lbs and 5' 10". I did a yard today w/ a good size hill for around here and it never blinked an eye, don't stop too fast you'll end up calling someone like me for help. It also had some holes and i never felt them like you would w/ a wheeled set up. Pro Slide for life!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

210 of muscle and fury!!!!
    15HP Kohler 1 lunger on a Toro 44" deck. I added solid front caster tires and a 35# lead weight and it has no problem propelling my carcass when I need to use it.
  7. craigs lawncare

craigs lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Have you guys got any pics of your mounted pro-slides?

Craig :)
  8. C & T

C & T LawnSite Member

Go to thier web site and call the phone number and ask for the free video on the proslide:
    I think John Gamba had posted some pics try a search.
  9. C & T

C & T LawnSite Member

10. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

175 TTHP 52 17 HP.

I will take some pics and post