1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Proslide XT $400 or Goslide $159?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Mar 11, 2007.

1. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

These are both made by Proslide. What are the differences? Besides the XT retracts. Thats a big price tag difference. Anyone use both? Other opinions?
  2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Their website doesn't make it very clear about what the GoSlide doesn't do. I would like to know more too because I'm going to be buying another ProSlide soon and maybe the GoSlide is an option for me....
  3. Cut n Edge Lawncare

Cut n Edge Lawncare LawnSite Member

4. keith455

keith455 LawnSite Member

anyone?? I like the price of the GoSlide
  5. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

It is a much simpler design than the proslide and much cheaper. However what happens when you have paved surfaces? The proslide we just step off. It seems like it would be a pain putting it up and down all the time.
  6. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Might as well have wheels!

But the Go Slide would help stripe unlike wheeled riders.
    The price is good on it too.
  7. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone try the Go-Slide?
  8. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

i would also like to know if anyone has tried the go-slide. does it not retract automatically like its big brother?
  9. LedgedaleLawn

LedgedaleLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Any info on this?
  10. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

If they have a different business plan, lower overhead, less employees, etc, etc....they should still charge what the top dogs in the business do. Companies like that give other slide makers a bad name. :rolleyes:

According to the definition of "lowballer" on this board....they are lowballers, won't stay in business long, and you shouldn't do business w/ them.

Sorry guys, I'm bored and thought I'd be sarcastic.