Proslide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mtdman, May 6, 2004.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Anyone know of any dealers, retailers, online sellers of Proslide?
    Thanks

:D

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Ebay or Husky dealers. There maybe more??
    John

3. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe anyone in Michigan that deals with Pace distributors can special order it for you.

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

everyone i've talked to said they can get it but its 350, ebay 125 there were a few of them the other day.

5. rbeitz

rbeitz LawnSite Member

I just bought one on ebay last week for $125 + shipping. I just tried it out yesterday and it works great.

6. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks for the tips. My dealer called Pace and they wanted $370. I went to ebay and got one for $150. Sweet!

:D :D :D

7. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Enjoy it, you'll love it!

8. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought 2 off ebay. I think I paid, for 2, about what I would have paid for 1, through the dealer. I have been using them since last Dec. and really like them.

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I talked to a guy at the gravely dealer today and he tried to talk me out of it. Said it left only a stripe in the middle and not the rest. I'm still going to go with the proslide though.

10. Canadian GreenScape

Canadian GreenScape LawnSite Member

I just got a proslide last week. Its mated to my JD HD45 and works great not to mention its fun to ride :D I dont know how many people have either slowed down, taken a second pass by, or stopped to watch me mow in the thing. It gets people attention! The stripes look great and it was a cinch hooking on. Did I mention its fun to ride? :p