proslide?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by spcfoor, Jul 13, 2004.

1. spcfoor

spcfoor LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone with a proslide sulky have a problem with it tearing up the truf when you have an uneven lawn?

2. spcfoor

Doesn't anyone want to help me out? Come on I know that some of you have them.

3. mpblass

mpblass LawnSite Member

I have never had that problem.

4. spcfoor

Thank you very much. I was thinking about getting one and some of the lawns I do are not very smooth.

5. CRM Lawncare

CRM Lawncare LawnSite Member

I've never had any problems with it tearing up any type of turf. Much better ride on rough services than my two wheel sulky.

6. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

you sometimes get some tearing when your turning and it hits a high point, it i find that happens only if that area is mossy.

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

When its wet and thin grass, it will tear the turf. Most of the time I just step off.

8. brymenke

brymenke LawnSite Member

I just started using a Proslide about 2 weeks ago, and so far I love it! Works great on uneven surfaces too! Smooth Ride!

9. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Never!. Although most of my lawns are nice, smooth and I do a 3 point turn, (most of the time). I find that the demo of the two wheeled sulkies left ruts and tore up the turf more than the proslide.

10. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I've been running a ProSlide for over 2 years and I think they are awesome I just ordered 2 new walkbehinds and both of them will come with the ProSlide.