1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ProSource One Closing Operations In 3 States

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by trimmasters, Sep 13, 2006.

1. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

I just found out today from our sales rep that ProSource One is closing there operations in Ohio, Indiana and I believe the 3rd state was Kentucky as of this Friday. Anyone have any information as to why or who they would recommend as a replacement. We have been extremely pleased with them over the last 3 years, the service is great and the prices (for chems, not fert) were some of the best we have found. :cry:
  2. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a shame!! I've been using ProSource One for my product needs. Great people to work with, very customer oriented, great prices as well.

Best of Luck finding a suitable replacement.
  3. Tstop

Tstop LawnSite Member

The third state is Michigan (Not Kentucky) I just talked to my rep on Wed. So you Kentucky customers are safe.

SUNSHINESFARM LawnSite Member

Lesco is a name you can trust, with over 300 sales locations and premium products why would you go anywhere else? Check out WWW.LESCO.COM
  5. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Hello, my name is sunshine, I'm on the payroll, and will now give a shameless plug
  6. FINN

FINN LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

You did more harm than good.
  7. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

prosource in florida is down to 3 salesmen for the whole state for the spray companys
  8. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

lesco for good prices??? thats about a joke in-of-its-self.. as far as a good selection on a wide varity of products? ya, if it has their name on it. i do like their fert, nice and dust free, but you can do alot better on price and selection (here in indianapolis) at other suppliers. advanced turf, simplot, and cisco are the first that come to my mind, better service by FAR and same goes for price.
  9. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  10. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Prosourse here knocked Lesco (and everyone else) in the dirt with pricing. Maybe that's why they shut down!! I know I'll miss them.