Proud Of Logo !

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by MonsterMowing, Feb 19, 2006.

1. MonsterMowing

MonsterMowing LawnSite Member

What do you think? I plan on purchasing a white pickup and painting my logo to it. One day God willing i'll have a few more trucks and rigs all with help from people like you here on this site that give very good advice and are honest enough to tell a guy "hey do it this way" or " I'd think on it if i were you".

Have a Great Year Fellas!!!

logo 3.JPG
  2. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

I would never paint it onto a vehicle, get it put on in vinyl. Cheaper and easier to fix if something happens to it. You might want to do something to sharpen up the edges on the picture.
  3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

I don't usually say this, but I like it. Its original, and I'm sure your copy isn't bitmapped. Do not paint it, Get it done in vinyl. This was going to be my wrap job but at the last minute I changed my logo, then the money $3k went to house repairs:cry:

4. jacob land and

jacob land and LawnSite Member

i like it how did you come up with it, it seems like a logo you would see and think it was creative and funny and then you see it on a fleet of 23 foot enclosed trailers and your in shock.
  5. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

As much as people hate you on this message, your logo is pretty good.
  6. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I thik it's cool!
  7. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

What that suppose to mean? who hates him and why? post some links
  8. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

i like it very much..:clapping: in this business turning heads and being remembered are priceless, i think you will be remembered with this logo.
  9. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I like it. Nice logo.
  10. cborden

cborden LawnSite Member
    from 46140

I think he was referring to "monstermows" the guy from upstate Ohio, if I'm wrong, never mind.