1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Proud of my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Springmeadows, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to post a picture of my truck, since everybody else has done it... I got it lettered back in the Spring, which has brought in a fair amount of work.

legoland 126.jpg

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

looks real good
  3. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck. I am proud of my truck as well. Our trucks take a beating. I always wash her every Monday and Thursday and wax it every Month. Looking clean tells a lot about your business and customer's see it! Every so often a customer will leave a check on my seat and I always get a comment saying it looks like it came from the factory.
  4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

not a chevy guy but that truck looks sharp. Love the graphics...very professional and not so much to make it look tacky. well done, can I copy it? :)
  5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.nice truck.
  6. -Dalton-

-Dalton- LawnSite Member

nice. lly or lbz?

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks real good
  8. Springmeadows

Thanks for the comments. I would appriciate anybody not copying it, but as long as you're not in my market, I don't see how I would stop it. I get lots of comments on the graphics, they turned out nice.
  9. Springmeadows

The logo is copyrighted. I am not sure on whether it's a lly or lbz. How do you tell?
  10. -Dalton-

-Dalton- LawnSite Member

RPO code listed in the glove box would say lly or lbz. what year model is it?