Proudly American Owned and Operated

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by johnyredd99, Jul 20, 2010.

1. johnyredd99

johnyredd99 LawnSite Member
    from gap,pa

If you saw a Proudly American Owned and Operated decal across the back of bottom of enclosed trailer how would you take it?

Do I believe potential customers will know what I'm trying to say or are they to dumb?

decal would be 4" by 36" long

2. Panhead

Panhead LawnSite Member

Whats wrong with that? I would see it a problem if it said Proudly Chinese Owned and Operated....

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

im sure some people will take offense to it and some wont. who cares what people think slap it on there.

4. bighornjd

bighornjd LawnSite Member

sounds like a fine idea to me. the only way I would personally take offense to it is if the trailer displaying it was being pulled by a truck full of illegals...:hammerhead:

5. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

Go for it!

6. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

I once advertised, "100% American Labor". The only ones who sneered at me were probable illegals. Likewise, I got a few customers from it who's biggest complaint was not being able to communicate with their current LCO.

7. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

Illegals are everywhere... Immigration doesn't do their job anymore, at least not north of the border. The government here will give them money to live, drive, get an education and breed, but the native guys, we get nothing.

8. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Bombs away! Go for it dude, if it offends anyone you probably dont want to work on their property anyways.

9. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

unless your really short on work...screw em