Lawn Care Forum banner

PS 6.0's

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Randy Scott 
#1 ·
Anyone know when the PS 6.0's are going to be on the lots? Thanks Terp

#2 ·
I think.
Over at deiselstop I've read about guys taking test drives in them.Pretty good review so-far.
Have not seen any yet here at the dealer I use for service on my PSD.
Maybe only certain markets have them right now.
Lots of them ordered I know. Maybe after they catch up with that they'll start sending them out to dealer lots.
I'm waiting too! :blob1: :blob4: :blob3:

#7 ·
I that I was told by a salemen that it wouldn't be available here till Feburary. The Motor Age magazine just had an article on the new engine and it sound to be alot better engine than the old powerstroke. But, that is what you should get with a $300 million design.

#10 ·
Said something to the affect that their 7.3L PS ran harder than the 6.0L. I'm still a firm believer that the real test of a diesel is how does it pull a load, with what kind of fuel economy, and how long will it live. I think they were just talking about drag racing.

Randy

#12 ·
Rebates might be pretty good come Feb. Probably get some good deals on f-150's, 4.6. I'm sure the F-250's 6.0 won't have any incentives. If gasoline keeps dropping right now it is $ 1.18. Diesel fuel $ 1. 40. Just printed out the x-plan invoices on the F-series, fellas I am leaning toward the 1-50, but sure like the looks of the 250.

#13 ·
Depending on what you are looking for, a gas burner XL F250 could be had for as little as $20k. I like the oil squisher, but you are adding almost 5k right out of the gate. I guess get what you need and what makes you happy. If you are already thinking of a 4x4 F350 CC Lariat, what's a few thousand more? ;)

As far as the incentives go, everyone thinks the 6.0 will sell itself without any. This is the opinion of Ford loyalists though. If GM and Dodge sales are good and Ford is losing market share, there will be incentives.

#14 ·
Originally posted by recliner5
Rebates might be pretty good come Feb. Probably get some good deals on f-150's, 4.6. I'm sure the F-250's 6.0 won't have any incentives. If gasoline keeps dropping right now it is $ 1.18. Diesel fuel $ 1. 40. Just printed out the x-plan invoices on the F-series, fellas I am leaning toward the 1-50, but sure like the looks of the 250.
Pretty much comparing apples to oranges here. You either need the 250 or you don't. That 150 is not going to do half the 250 can, at least not do it and last any amount of time. You can still get gas motors in the 250 or 350. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.