PSHCSHHT sound of my beer opening after this week..

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by alexschultz1, Oct 26, 2012.

1. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

All i can say is TGIF, anything that could have gone wrong this week, went wrong. Oh sweet beer gods help me cure this headache!

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Lol. I started renovating my kitchen today. Got a full shelf of bud light in the fridge. Working on my list of things to get my house ready to sell come next summer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

LOL, Wonder if some of your help didn't wait for the weekend and caused some of those headaches.

4. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

I'm wayyyy ahead of ya on the beer situation! Cheers gentlemen!

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Yup beer is good, Im lighting the grill in about 1 minute, this may be the nicest afternoon we have till nex year, its supposed to turn cold for next week.

Tomarrow Im going to work on my new house, hopefully Ill come close to finihing it this winter.

6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

weel catch up lol

7. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah a few bud lights sounds pretty good right now!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

hahahah i love the chore list, its an amazing excuse to drink beer and get some piece and quiet while

9. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Envy you fellas done with Lawncare for the week but still got three hours left at the part time job. Have a feeling I will have a lot of catching up to do

10. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah my wife came down to my man cave to check on my chore list. I told her I was planning a spread sheet on my computer. Next time down bring me a Bud. Now I just need to know how to do a spread sheet.