PT/FT help needed. 5 Minutes from Danbury, CT

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BSDeality, Jul 22, 2006.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I am currently looking for to hire a part time (with possible full-time) employee for the Fall Season! Based out of Ridgefield, CT. 5 minutes from Danbury,5 Minutes from Brewster, NY. 15 Minutes from Newtown. Cancel your gym membership, get a great work out and make money instead. We offer a great work environment out of doors in the sunshine. Pay is to be determined by experience and your motivation (base + commission). Candidates may work directly with the owner of the company or be out on their own some days.

Candidates will be:
    1) Self Motivated, the right person will be out on their own working at their own pace. (Base + Commission $$$)
    2) Drug Free. Drugs have no place in the work place.
    3) Holding a valid drivers license. No DUI's, major accidents or excessive points.
    4) Reliable. Nothing but the obvious here.
    5) American citizens, don't ask if we pay off the books please.
    6) able to lift 45 lbs.
    7) 18-68 years of age.

General work might include:
    lawn care, pond care, installation services of lawns, ponds, plants, trees, shrubs, mulch, etc. Some days will be working with the owner, other days the candidate will be off in another company vehicle on their own.

I am an equal opportunity employer and I encourage females to apply for the position as I have found most to outwork the males.

2. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

DITTO, I could use 4 or 5 in Oxford ct, AND we pay $12-17 per hr.

3. BSDeality

Hey! make your own thread :hammerhead: :waving: My wages are inline with yours as well, glad to see I'm not the only person who knows people won't work for $9/hr

4. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Just making a point, GOOD help is HARD to find even @ good wages*trucewhiteflag*

5. BSDeality

oh i know. I was just giving you a hard time. :walking:

6. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks LawnSite Member
    from ct

Hey either one of you willing to give me a chance? I have some lawn/landscaping skills not a lot, always willing to learn and willing to work. I live in Shelton so if you guys are willing to give me a shot i would appreciate it alot. pm me if you are interested. I hope to here from either of you.

7. chrisa123

chrisa123 LawnSite Member

yea i may be intrested too if i dont pick up too much sidework for myself this fall the only problem is im 17 but im currently working for barretta's and ive got plenty of experience but i dk if i can lift 45 lbs:rolleyes:

8. BSDeality

Sorry, you need to be 18+