1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pulled out the welder on Sunday

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by macgyver_GA, Aug 6, 2012.

1. macgyver_GA

macgyver_GA LawnSite Senior Member

I'll just use a cable lock for now.

2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Looks good. How's the blower treating ya

3. USAProLawnCare

USAProLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I'll tell you what. Since I am such a nice guy, I'll trade you one of my BP blowers for your mower... I'll even let you choose which one you want :)

4. BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member

\

lol !!!

i made enough today mowing and a past computer repair related job to buy my own BP blower, but i do appreciate your kind offer, :laugh:

5. USAProLawnCare

Well, you can't say I never offered you a good deal :/

Hey I see on your want list you have a 130BT. I recommend bumping up to the 150. Its well worth the extra cash.

6. bshustack

bshustack LawnSite Member

I was thinking of doing the same thing after seeing how you did yours .just a thought I can see you don't use that welder too much, and it looks like you have some 1/8" flat stock 1inch wide on the floor on the back side of the support where you strap the blower down you could add a small gusset for some added support cause the blower is hanging off the trailer and one good but might knock it off.. Looks really good and I might swipe some of that idea if that,s ok but ill add a hoop to place the wand threw. Sweet job on it.

7. BROWNS LAWN CARE

i knew if i put that up in my sig, someone would recommend something better... :laugh:

the 150 looks like it's twice the blower of the 130 and only priced 50% more. it does look killer, 251 mph vs. 145 mph...

damn you man !!! i need trailer tires too... :dizzy:

8. USAProLawnCare

:) Sorry! But yeah it is AT LEAST twice the size physically. Obviously CC wise, its not.. But I will tell you. It has a lot more power! A 130 down the road might make a good back up, or maybe a blower for a helper, but do it right the first time and you wont regret it! Advice to you:

Go to the post office and ask for a change of address packet. Inside includes a 10% off lowes coupon. Take coupon to lowes, and you will get the 150bt for only $270 instead of $300! That's what I did :)

9. bshustack

bshustack LawnSite Member

Is there really a 10% coupon in there I never heard of that.

10. BROWNS LAWN CARE

thanks for the tip ;)