Pulled the trigger/ New Exmark 30 for me...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by rbljack, Mar 5, 2013.

1. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I will try to look for paper with optional lower lift blade part number tomorrow. My flashlight died and it is in my shed.

2. b121774

b121774 LawnSite Member

Yea, this mower drops more "cow turds" than any other mower I have used. Still love it though.

3. jkilov

jkilov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MS

Apparenty Briggs now makes a 225 cc vertical shaft engine, if Kawi had something similar this mower would be worth a look.

4. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea its been terrible this past week or so with wet grass, today wasn't too bad moved the height up to 2.5" and that's helped a bunch, I really need some super lift bagging blades but nobodys I've checked with has anything period yet...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

How does this mower do on fuel consumption? How long can you go on a gallon?>

6. lawnsaspire

I was talking about pictures of the lawns you've mowed with the 30, not pics of the blades. What's the finished product looking like?

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

We fill it up every day at the end and usually have over half a tank. We are currently mowing 30 lawns a day with it all around 3-5 k.

8. lawnsaspire

youre mowing 30 lawns a day on half a gallon? that's great! this is the direction i want to go w fuel prices having such a hopeless outlook.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. weesa20

weesa20 LawnSite Member

Got a exmark 30- love it so far, much better than the ECS metro 36 that I had- less turf damage and much more maneuverable, plus rear bagger.

10. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

This is based on normal growth. I am sure here this week or the next with the rain and heat the turf will kick into overdrive and be excessive. I am sure at that point it will use more fuel. All of our Kawi Fj180's engines never have really used a lot of fuel.