Pulled the trigger/ New Exmark 30 for me...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by rbljack, Mar 5, 2013.

1. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

Transmission is dead! Apparently there is a bad gear in the drive and I will be getting a new trany when they become available.

2. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry to hear it. were like puppets to the mowing industry. as much as i try to seperate myself from big corporations, i realize i am just a pawn of whatever mowing company that i buy their crap equipment from. none of this stuff is close to worth what we buy it for.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JFGLN

The tech told me there is a service bulletin about bad gear in trany. Hope they get it sorted out. We do like this mower.

4. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted via Mobile Device does that mean that they all are having this bad gear issue? or just yours
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

TSBs are never good.

6. fatboynormmie

fatboynormmie LawnSite Bronze Member

Think this going to be a big problem with the transmissions.My dealer doesn't feel warm and fuzzy.He was on he phone with Exmark and they are not sure how many units are effected.

7. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been using mine for over a month now and haven't had any issues at all, its working great....
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JFGLN

Well, mine worked fine for about a month until it quit yesterday.

9. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Thought I saw a post about a TurfMaster buyer/user/operator pondering if buying the consumer model TimeMaster would of been better....last day or so....?

Due to lack of manicured cut with these mowers and my TimeMaster.... when compared to bigger WB.....um....I still say these are niche mowers and not primary use mowers.....:rolleyes:
    Posted via Mobile Device