Pulled the trigger/ New Exmark 30 for me...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by rbljack, Mar 5, 2013.

1. stevo7896

stevo7896 LawnSite Member

On my exmark 30 ,its much faster than you can walk for a period of time .Its more like running speed. So I would assume the turf master is close in speed. Unless you are a jogger I think these mowers are fast . Basically faster than most can walk. Cant speak for the timemaster .

2. Googus

Googus LawnSite Member

I am short so it is a slow jog for me:)
    I just did a oil change and check all belts everything is to spec to manual.

3. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

i called our exmark dealer and he said they had received no service bulletins. was it the toro or the exmark?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark. Back to the shop. Trany quit working again.

5. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Did it quit all of a sudden? Maybe im just paranoid now, but it doesn't seem to be going as fast as when I first got it. Did yours slow down before giving out? im starting to be a little concerned..

6. JFGLN

You will know if its going bad. You can feel the gear kind of grinding. Like its spinning but not catching.

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Your belt has stretched, adjust and you will be good to go. Not a problem thus far on the toro. Seems to me that the same person keeps having the same problem???

8. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

9. JFGLN

Are you implying that I'm not operating it properly? The dealer said they have replaced 2 tranys and someone else on here mentioned that theirs was bad.

10. lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you adjust the belt on it? Just for future knowledge.