Pulled the trigger on the Samurai!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GFTC, May 7, 2007.

1. GFTC

GFTC LawnSite Member

Ordered my Quick 36 Samurai today, can't wait till it gets here:cool2:

2. violatorjf

violatorjf LawnSite Member

Congratulations. From what everyone has to say, you shouldn't be disappointed. Did you buy any extras for it?

3. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Sweet. We will need to see some pics when it comes.

4. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

I purchased one earlier this year and haven't found anything negative yet.
    Congrats, you'll be happy with it and the support from BOP.

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations !!

6. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

I'm trying to talk a buddy of mine into ordering one. I think it will work well for what he needs to accomplish right now!

Good luck with yours!! :usflag:

7. GFTC

GFTC LawnSite Member

I oredered the Pro Pack and the striping kit as well. I'm Pumped! Just picked up an Echo PB620 today as well.

8. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hope that you didnt order the step saver! I ordered mine in march when i ordered my mower and I am still waiting for it! Whenever I e-mail better they keep telling me that it will ship next week! Customer service has not lived up to what people on here make it out to be! As far as the mower, not one bad thing to say about that @ all! And the striping kit leaves UNBELIVABLE lines!

9. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

After much debate, I ordered the Toro T-bar, 36" gear driven. I'm not sure I trust a single hydro and I had to make sure I made a good buying decision. It's my first real Walk behind and I had to be sure I was getting a proven commercial machine.

10. GFTC

GFTC LawnSite Member

I have a 33" Troy Built Widecut right now which works on the same concept as a single hydro. I would go with a single drive system with a differential over a belt drive any day. JMO. I dont use the walkbehind enough to justify spending another grand for a dual hydro.