1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pulled the trigger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MTenterprises, Mar 1, 2012.

1. MTenterprises

MTenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Slapped down the cash on an Exmark Lazer Z S 48" this morning. Should be in this afternoon or tomorrow. I'm happy with my decision. :usflag::cool2:

2. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

Post some pics when you get time...interested in how the S series runs
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice! Cant wait for pics and a review...

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice - pic up man!

5. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

this thread is worthless without pics :D

6. MTenterprises

Pic whores! Hahaha. I picked her up an hour ago and had to get one of the kids to the orthodontist, so didn't take pics yet. I will snap some pics of my rig and the new addition to the family asap.
    I can say that this 2012 lazer z is a beast and i cant wait to sling some grass!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. jiggz

jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz

^^ rub it in, rub it in

8. MTenterprises

:clapping:

I had a chance to get the new mower out this morning and snap a few pics of it. I mowed my yard with it and it is A+. It has met my every criteria thus far. It is comfortable, tight, handles great, good power with the kawa 651, manueuverable (why I went 48"). I am looking forward to putting it to work. A little about me: I do this part time about 2 or 3 days per week and have a mix of residential and commercial clients that make up about 14 accounts. I plan to build this business to fulltime and bring my two sons into it when they are older (currently 5 and 9 yrs old). I love doing this work. Enough talk, here are the pics! Yes that is a homemade trimmer spool rack I made with a pipe nipple and 2 floor flanges! I love building stuff.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Very nice! It should serve you well for many years.

10. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

very nice mower and where did you get that backpack blower rack, looks good. i see you're an exmark guy as well:cool2: