pullin the trigger on a L45?

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Ecoscapes, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Ecoscapes

Ecoscapes LawnSite Member

I've been looking for a tractor for about 2yrs. now, Ive tried skidsteers, compact tractors, (deere, nh, kioti, kubota) 50+hp range. I do hardscapes, driveways, getting into field mowing, and general landscaping. I've recently tried an L45 and am now leaning towards the l45. It would solve my need for a loader and mini ex, it seems like a great all in one tractor, little concerned with woods work, clearance, no cab, but other than those concerns it looks good. I was dead set on a cab tractor, like the L57 but maybe I can sacrifice that comfort for a heavier duty more capable machine; so I got a price on a new, 2011 unit, loader backhoe thumb, its sat on dealers lot so he discounted it to 43000+/- with the 0% deal, its just so confusing theres alot of used machines for half the $ but with 1000+ hrs, there are cab tractors for around 25-30000 but without backhoe, and used financing probably around 6% interest not too far off from the 0% for $40k .... ahhhh! I just need to make a decision, trying to justify the $40k purchase! I've got a few jobs lined up for machine but i'm definately not booked up for the year, sometimes you just gotta believe it'll work out I guess.. any advice from folks that've been in similar positions would be greatly appreciated! thanks,
  2. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

good luck with your purchase. you can always put a fremar top on it till it earns a luarin cab. does it have the lift capacity at the loader for a full pallet of block?