Pulling The Trigger On A...

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Mowbizz, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Brandy new BX24...$15.6 picked up in NH at Hawkensen Equip...really looking forward to the increased business capabilities I'll have available. Nothing heavy duty, mind you...but for mulching and cleanups, stump removal tree planting...it should be just the ticket. I'm a one man operation and the plastic barrels and wheelbarrows just aren't cutting it for a 59 year old any more...plus I got 42 months 0% financing...same as cash, really! Going to look into a good thumb and maybe one of those root picker finger from BroTek...
    And for those of you that shun the BX's for landscaping work, I repeat I don't do any heavy installs and such...:waving:

2. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats, that's a great sub compact that should treat you well in a light landscaping situation! You will like the thumb. don't listen to the critics!!!:drinkup:

3. Mowbizz

Why thank you! Picking it up Friday...:drinkup:

4. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Concrad on the "new" tractor, should make life alot easier now with that Get a landscape rake for driveway repairs and your golden for the spring time. Im still trying to get a tractor myself. It's between the cub Cadet 3200 or the Kitio's This web site has helped me out alot maybe they can answer some ? for you also....tractorbynet.

5. Mowbizz

Hi, and thanks! I have been on that site quite a bit...lots of good info there! I think you probably have more dirt driveways up in the lakes region...not too many here.

6. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats on a very good buy. Wrong color, but I nice tractor just the same. Post some pics up when you get it.

7. Mowbizz

Haha...wrong color? I like Deere's too...just couldn't pass on this deal. I am familiar with the "orange" only because I have the use of one that mows and blows snow too...it's a BX2230 and it's a great machine...

8. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I love Deeres, but I'd still take a Kubota any day. My buddy pwns a Deere dealership, so i got a good deal on mine. If it wasn't for that, I don't know which way I would've leaned towards when buying a tractor. Congrats again.