Purchase postcards where?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 1grnlwn, Oct 28, 2001.

1. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to direct mail postcards with the color picture of the million dollar home with dark green grass. My Info on back. Can anyone suggest a company to contact to purchase these? I always found these insulting but common sense and marketing are often seperate subsets. Thanks Mark.

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

3. dhicks

dhicks Member

Wow those are good looking postcards.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

:D I usually just get mine at the giftshop.:D Seriously, though, would you really want to answer that question when people ask you? Is this one of the properties you take care of? Where is it? Then, you have to answer. "No, but it IS a picture of this place I sent away for over the internet..." I mean, what do you tell them? They're GOING to ask! Do you just say. "I COULD do that place, and make it look like that..." I just don't know.

I was going to suggest, maybe you can ask Eric, and see if he'd let you use a pic out of HIS lineup. This would be a little more realistic and closer to marketing, but then I saw your location, and thought he might not go for that idea too well.

5. 1grnlwn

I can just say I have many beautiful properties but it is quite expensive to convert foto to postcard vs a stock photo.:angel:
    And, I would like to feature my properties in my news letter. Are my sales skills Improving.

6. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

As guido said: FocalPoint. They have allot of impressive products and attention grabbers, many will help boost and retain business. there sample pack is quit thorough, and they will customize just about anything.

7. 1grnlwn

I checked out focal point and some of those pics. look familiar. I bet a lot of contractors use them. Thanks.

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Can't you tell when you get marketing info in the mail?

It's just a media to get your names and numbers onto their refrigerator. It'll work!

9. Great site Guido, thanks for the info.

10. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

I also ordered online once at http://www.4over4.com/home.html
    They were pretty quick, and used a jpeg photo that we emailed them. Had full custom backs. About 1/4 what my local wanted.