Purchased a new trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by deere615, Mar 12, 2010.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Well I decided to step it up from the 5x10 this year and purchased a 2009 Top Brand 6x16 tandem axle trailer with brakes on both axles. I really only need a 6x12 right now but this one will give more room to add another mower in the future. I got alot of my racks to switch over and alot of other stuff to do to it . Haven't started doing anything to it yet but heres a few pictures.

Its a little muddy from their lot but I cleaned it up
    ne wtrailer hooked to truck in alley.JPG
    ne wtrailler in alley 3.JPG
    new trailer-gate.JPG
    clean
    new trailer side of garage.JPG

ne wtrailer hooked to truck in alley.JPG

ne wtrailler in alley 3.JPG

new trailer-gate.JPG

new trailer side of garage.JPG

2. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

thats a nice trailer, how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking?

3. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Congratulations! Looks awesome. Now, time to dress her up with some trimmer racks and pro lockers, etc..... Keep posting as you add.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

looks like a nice little trailer.

5. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

That is one sweet trailer congrats on the upgrade

6. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

That looks longer than 16ft in the pictures. Looks closer to a 20ft to me. I guess it must be the angle of the picture?It looks great though, I hope you didnt pay over $1000. for it though? That looks identical to the one I bought last year, even down to the front coupler and the side rails, Everything is identical to mine! I paid $1000. for mine brand new. What company did you buy it from?

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks very nice! I figured you would pick up a new trailer soon. What made you go with an open over an enclosed?

8. deere615

Thanks $1995
    Oh yes I will havent had time start though-it will get all the racks tool box, water seal the floor, and change the way the gate works
    thanks perfect size can fit another ztr if I wish plus I can haul tractors and such
    Thanks!
    nope 16ft. I paid $1995 that was the cheapest around here, I spent almost a whole day driving to dealers and talking to people most were $2400-$2800 another one was $2200. I liked these basically the best and the owner was the nicest guy he new everything too, his attitude is what sold me.
    You got a heck of a deal thats all I gotta say!!
    Yes it was time lol. I like open way better no going inside to get stuff, can load stuff over the sides, cheaper, lighter, can haul machines/even small vehicles etc etc

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice Brad. I know somebody who can work on it for you, haha.

10. deere615

maybe when it need repainted:rolleyes: