Purchased New Ex-mark!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mike Felices, Feb 10, 2001.

1. Mike Felices

Mike Felices Banned
    from Georgia

Finally, I was able to pick my new Lazer HP. I got the 52" with the 23hp Kawasaki, and a mulch kit. Mowing 16 yards and trying to expand, so I had to buy one. I already tried it out and love it, even though I haven't mowed much of anything yet. Not a bad purchase for a 15 year old though.

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

good luck mike. i too just purchased my first rider( lazer z 60 inch). maybe we can give each other tips as we break them in.

3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Best wishes and happy mowing Mike!

I think that you will be happy with the customer service and reliability of your new purchase :)

Kris

4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

I know how you feel Mike, I am getting my 44" Lazer HP in a few weeks. I already put down the deposit on it.

5. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on your new purchase. I own two Exmark riders and I'm very satisfied. Although others may differ on the best ZTR, Exmark is definately one of the best and you will never regret your decision. Your increase in productivity will outweight the cost by tons. Hope you enjoy playing on your Exmark as much as I do. ( I consider riding the Exmark playing because it's so much fun to make money while whizzing around on them )

6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

not to shabby Mike,that mower will make cut your time so much,you'll wonder how you got along without it.

7. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Way to go Mike! You will enjoy the increased productivity.
    BIG purchase for a young man. Take care of it and it will make you a ton of money.

8. lawman

lawman LawnSite Member

That's the way to go Mike 15 and 26 lawns. You are on your way. Keep up the good work!!!!

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

You could have a booming business by the time most young guys are even thinking of starting one. Good job, keep it up. :)
    Eric

10. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

u bought lazer already im just wondering y not a smaller mower like a WB thats what i did but you have more acounts then me

must be pretty cool to show that mower off