1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Purchased super z WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by dozerdogue, May 7, 2003.

1. dozerdogue

dozerdogue LawnSite Member
    from CT

I just purchased my first Hustler Super Z 60" here in Ct and all I can say is wow!! This thing is built like a like a heavy piece of equipment. It looks like caterpillar built the frame on this thing. It hold slopes incredible and stripes awesome. I demoed grasshopper, exmark, scag, ferris, ETC. you name it i tried them all. I just cut my 1.5acre lawn with hills trees and share of bumps in 40 minutes... this thing cuts incredible! The comfort level is second to none and the 3 bagger vac system is the cats *****. I have a hydroseeding buisness and was getting sick and tired of giving away all the lawns I installed. So i simply put my retired father and lazy brother to work LOL. I honestly believe that I made probably the best investment ever. I bought the machine and bagger system for 10k out the door 6% tax included. I love the adjustable handles and im sure my father will utilize the coffee cup holder. I made up my mind after cutting my property with 5 different machines and felt the hustler was the best overall. Only time will tell how the machine holds up...but from first impressions It is prbably the most underated ZTR on the market. Don't shy away from the fact that they are new to the ZTR industry they have been building commercial equipment for 35 years. I'll tell everyone out there to try all the others first and then try the hustler.
  2. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

New to the ZTR industry????????? They have been building Z's since the mid 1960's. Go to Hustlers web site and check out their history.
  3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes we have built them a long time, but I think he was trying to say that our mid mount z's are fairly new in the marketplace.
    Its been a few years now that we have been offering these products and they are a great success and we are growing by leaps and bounds with them.
    Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the Hustler family !!