Push Blowers and collection systems?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MIMAINTAINCE, Oct 14, 2003.

1. MIMAINTAINCE

MIMAINTAINCE LawnSite Member

I know this has probably been discussed many times, but humor me. I have picked up more leaf removal and leave at site leaf jobs than I expected. I have 3 backpack blowers, Bobcat w/b and a Lazer Z. I dont have a bagger for either machine. I have been considering a push blower for help. 3 of my leaf jobs are behind each other in a line. 2 others are across the street. They range in size from 1/4 acre to 3/4 acre. I dont have a collection system for any of the mowers. My budget is limited. What push blower would be best for my needs. ( brand, horsepower etc.) My friend has a 10 hp Little wonder that I like, but dont have the money to buy 1 new. Should I get a collection system or push blower? Which brand of collection system should be good and what would the price be?

2. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

Cyclonerake.com

or get the UV for the lazer.you have 3 BPs right?wouldn't you rather suck them up and not chase them around?

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Here is a pic of the cyclone rake.

[​IMG]

4. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Rental shop? Ist job will pay for a week's rent. It also gives you a chance to try out the machine.

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Why not just buy some baggers and throw some gators on the machine. That would save you a lot of money.