push mower. Need advice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gil, Apr 29, 2005.

1. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

:realmad:

I would agree with this. I don't currently have a commercial 21 because I have a 32" but I do have 5 (FIVE) 21"ers because of the reason for BACKUPS. I really don't trust homeowner 21's so I HAVE to have backups in the event that one or all dies I will have something to use.

Good luck. and DO NOT gte a personal pace toro I had one lasted a week, wheel kept comin off.

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have my PP for a while, it does everything I need it to do, I bought it to back up my Big wheel Toro/frt drive/////now I just use the PP Toro for everything I check it nightly to make sure nothing is loose....I guess sometimes you get a good one??? Not sure....

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Well hell for all that get a used WB !

4. siclmn

siclmn LawnSite Senior Member

Honda Commercial. Bullitproof. You will always need a lawnmower so why not just get the best. When you are purring through long wet grass and bagging or mulching you will love it. If it ever breaks it is always worth fixing. Cry once and love it forever. Do not buy junk.

5. ALAN'S LAWN CARE

ALAN'S LAWN CARE LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

i run nothing but lawn boys.. i have 2 of them with the dura force engine in them..i switch them off and on... one one week ill mow with one then ill park it and use the other one.....ive had them both for 2 years know and havent had them in shop till just last week the rope broke on one and the self propelled stopped working riught after i got my other one back so that worked out ok.....