Pushing your product while posting in a thread

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by mike9497, Sep 25, 2003.

1. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Sponsors are great, they pay for the site usage and stuff. Yaay for the sponsors, thanks for paying for things. Yaay.

But what is not great is posting about one thing and hearing about a totally different product that has no bearing on your post. Sure, I can skip right by it and ignore it. The first 100 times. Then after that, I'm gonna complain about it. When you become a PITA, you negate any positive influence you might have had in being a sponsor. And I am not even going to think about buying your product. Same as telemarketers.

Honestly, it's not a huge problem yet. But those that perpetrate this should be made aware of it, before it becomes a huge problem. And I have no problem speaking my mind about it, no matter how free the site is.

2. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Brad, Don't forget to add "best blower" to your redundancy list also!!!

Btw, Nice Lawn!!

3. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks Viperman - Blowers and probably more

4. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

Flex-deck - what does the redundancy of threads have to do with this question? I am not following you.:confused:

5. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

I think what Brad is trying to say is that several topics that come up are very repetitive, whereas they could be searched for instead

6. mower_babe

okey dokey. I just didnt see the relevance of his comments.

7. Flex-Deck

mower_babe - You would be in the majority - It seems a lot of people have a problem with where I am coming from - most days I don't even know where I am coming from - Just try to get up in the morning and be a contributor to the life of the people around me.

Thanks, Brad

8. mower_babe

brad, check your pm's and talk to me.:)

if I hurt your feelers I am sorry.

9. Flex-Deck

Thanks, mower_babe