Put the pontoons on the mowers....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnguyland, May 8, 2008.

1. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the NorthEast is gonna get a boatload of rain in the next week. I can't wait to mow for the next week or two :cry:.
  2. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep ! 2-3 days worth. Will be jammin for weeks ! :laugh:
  3. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I got everything done for the week and it should hold me til tues (I hope). After seeing the weather forcast Tues night we worked sun up til sun down yesterday and today to make sure everything was done before the rain hit.

My area is now under a flood watch for the next 12-16 hrs.
  4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

We got over 5" of rain the last couple days and according to the forcast for next week were only going to see 2 day's of dry weather if that. Its getting almost impossible to get anything done around here. The only thing I seem to be doing is putting of jobs until the following week every week since we barely have enough dry weather to get our mowing done.
  5. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Man you aint kidding. We finished our 80 lawns today. Im sorry I havent had a chance to go look at that lawn yet. We have been so busy trying to get all our lawns done before the rain hits tonight and tomorrow.
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Its supposed to rain alot here next week and I am already behind because it rained all day today:cry:
  7. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

I hear y'all- I only have 1/2 day's worth left- if I can't do it fri, it will be done sat- should be dry enough.

Next week is gonna (do what a vacuum does).
  8. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Prostreet, No problem man I know its been one of those weeks. Just saw the weather (11pm news) and looks like this weekend and up coming week will be alittle wet.