1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

PZ 6029 Kaw

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lordtimothy, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Lordtimothy

Lordtimothy LawnSite Member

Selling a Husqvarna 60" PZ with a 29 Kaw engine. 140 hours. Comes with Collection system and mulch kit. I have extra blades and belts to go with the machine. Also have extra set of bags for the collection system.

$8500

2. Lordtimothy

Just a friendly bump and to sweeten the deal will toss in a another engine I have sitting around 27 hp Kohler and a extra clutch.

3. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have pic's?

4. Lordtimothy

I will try to get some pics posted Friday. Been rather busy so far this week.

5. Lordtimothy

6. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

Were are you located, for those on their phones. My husqvarna dealer maybe interested. Heck if he bought I would buy the collection system oFf it for mine.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Ouch $8500

mower2.jpg

8. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

Why Ouch? That's a pretTy good deal that's a 9500 machine plus a 2500 collection system. That's not a bad price, I wish I had 8500 laying around I would buy it now. I love mine that machine is awesome!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Lordtimothy

Bump up a bit, PM if you are interested in the machine with or with out the collection system. Can talk price without and delivery options.

10. Lordtimothy

Bump up to the topish